Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dilly Dallie

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson
Have you ever had a day where you felt like you were avoiding something at work? Well today I was doing some serious avoiding when I should have been focused and gotten everything that I needed to do done. This morning I did basically everything around the office that could wait, not the big project that I needed to be working on. I chatted with co-workers, cleaned up around the office, and dilly dallied on the way to and from lunch. When I got back after lunch I caught myself searching the internet for Philadelphia Direct tv and tennis teams in the area. About an hour later I found myself looking at Facebook pictures of people that I didn’t even know. I mean how random is that! I knew that I was doing everything that I could to avoid getting into the real work that I needed to do, but for some reason, I just couldn’t get motivated. I am really hoping that I get everything together so that my boss doesn’t notice what a slacker I have been lately!

No comments: